The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River near Arkansas City.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 36.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue slowly falling over the next
* Impact... at 37.0 feet... the low Silt plain in front of Arkansas City
inside the levee system begins to flood along with widespread
bottomland flooding at Huntington Point Mississippi.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Arkansas City 37 36.6 Wed 09 PM 36.3 35.8 35.2 falling